Wednesday, February 18, 2015

BEACHTIME

Once again, I found myself wandering around along this endless expanse of sand.

A Shoreline that has been my cherished summer retreat for nearly three decades.

It's a place steeped in memories that I hold dear.

Here, amidst the gentle caress of the sea against my feet, I feel an unparalleled joy.

The air is filled with laughter, the playful shouts of children and the carefree spirit of summer.

In this sanctuary, deadlines and schedules fade into insignificance.

Time here dances to its own rhythm, marked not by the ticking of a clock but by the ebb and flow of the tides.

My days align with the sun's journey across the sky and my plans unfold with each shimmering wave that kisses the shore.

Life unfolds beautifully here, a sentiment now shared with my three children who have discovered their own wonders in this place.

Together, we embrace the simple pleasures: feasting on local foods, building sandcastles, tossed about on top of a bloated wheel interior and marveling at the endless horizon where the sea meets the sky.

Amidst the whispers of the ocean, we find solace and renewal, a reminder that the true essence of life lies in moments like these: where joy, love, and serenity converge in perfect harmony.

No comments: